Visit `Vrindavan Today` Website
Vrindavan Today is a new website that offers daily news of Braj and Vrindavan Dhams — the temple and ashram life, special events, and environmental and heritage protection.
Vrindavan Today is a non-denominational, non-sectarian site dedicated to the uplift and positive development of the Dham. It is associated with the Braj Vrindavan Heritage Alliance.
The goals of Vrindavan Today are:
- to attract readers from all around the world to experience the spiritual, religious and cultural glories of Vrindavan and Braj,
- to build a community of Vrindavan vasis beyond the limits of any one institution or organization,
- to create awareness of the positive work that different individuals and institutions are doing in Braj/Vrindavan,
- to publicize vital issues related to the “bhauma” Vrindavan of today, especially those concerning heritage and environment,
- to become an important source of information about these issues, both past and present, and
- ultimately, to engage people actively in ways that will serve the practical interests of the Dham.
Some recent articles that may be of interest:
- Remove Yamuna construction that endangers public health
- Nanda assigns calf responsibilities to child Kanai
- Barsana to be developed
- Radha Shyamasundar's Dipavali pastime
- Thousands of fish wash up dead at Vishram Ghat
The site managers welcome contributions from English or Hindi-speaking authors and photographers in the nature of relevant news articles, researched articles related to Vrindavan or its residents, or editorials related to the themes outlined above.